Pages

Monday, January 7, 2008

money troublesome

To those who don’t know, I’m back in Malacca since last Thursday, 3rd of this month, right after my examination. I flew back to Malacca. I seldom online when I am at home and I didn’t blog or chat online. My laptop started to have problems. I’m not sure it was hack by virus or my hard disc is having problem. Still checking it by myself, since yesterday till now. Hopefully I can fix the problem and don’t need take it to shop to reformat or anything.

Went to met Vicky on Friday. She was only free on that day and we met last minute. She says she is busy on Saturday and Sunday. So no choice, we meet on Friday as we really didn’t meet for a long long time. We went for dinner and talk about a lot thing. She left one and a half year to graduate and I still have 5 more years to go… omg… I can’t imagine that. When she already working and earn few thousand a month and I still studying and memorizing all the stuff that I need to. Am I regret what I’m choosing now… most of my friend will starst to work 2 years later… how about mt??

Get to know Jay will having his concert at merdeka stadium. Woahahaha… I am high and uncontrollable. Ticket is purchasable just few day before and half of the most expensive ticket already sold off. I just can’t imagine it. Thought that nobody will like to purchase the most expensive ticket as I always saw the highest price ticket can’t sold off even few days before the concert and now…. Jay’s concert!! The first row already sold off… I am soooooooo speechless. I thought I can get the front-est sit but now…… lost hope. I am at Malacca and can’t go to mid valley galaxy counter to buy his ticket. I don’t have credit card to purchase online. I can’t call my dad or mom to open cheque as I didn’t want them to know I am going to jay’s concert. How good if I got credit card? How good if I can open cheque… hahaha… I am night-dreaming……. And I don’t save money… all my money is in my bank and how can I take it out… without knowledge of my mom and dad. Haha… I am bad… really really bad. And I get to know my sis have saving in her cupboard and it is a large amount… hehehe… having bad ideas now… but I know she will borrow me if I ask…

Jeslyn is leaving me and going to genting tomorrow… so damn sad… regretted now. She ask me one month before as she has to order ticket but I can’t give her comfirm answer so I say I won’t go. If I know…is tomorrow then I will go. Damn bored man… just 3 or 4th day of holiday and I started to fell lost… I can’t be too free and nothing to do. If not I will be lost. Trying to find part-time job and my mom don’t want me to work in some supermarket or some store… why I can’t… the pay there is much higher then else where. What I want now is more money… as if I don’t have enough money. My aim for the part time job is at least 1000 one month. It’s quite high I know… but that’s my aim. My mom want me to work in day care center which the pay is low and have to work office hour. Only 550 per month. Really very few… not even enough for my petrol and my meal…. I think too much I know… work 9 hour plus a day and only get 550? I better work in shops in supermarket and can earn by hour or roughly 1000 ++ even I work 9 hour a day. It’s double means it is a big big different.

What should I choose now?? Feeling going to burst. So many things… look like just small small things to others I think but for me it’s like making a life decision. How to buy jay’s ticket??? I really really eager, dying, desperate-ing to go to his concert. I waited and waited and hope for a long long time. I don’t want to miss this time. And don’t know when will he be having concert for the next time. And his most-expensive-front-sit-ticket is selling fast… I must grab it as fast as possible… omg… please help me my god.

I want go holiday! I want go Jay’s concert! I want part-time job! I want a lot a lot more!!!
And everything need money money money money money and moneyyyyyyy.
My eyes will have only $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Hahahaha……

No comments: