Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

surprising day

didn't thought this would happened to me...
someone will take an effort to wrote me a letter, or a poem.
what normally happened is i wrote someone letter, or post them cards on special occasions,which happened long time ago. but now, i didn't even remember my friends birthday.
today, what a surprising day, i received a letter together a poem from peyyein.
(hope you don't mind i wrote you here. :D)

just a usual i get back from work to my home, then had a bath, and then sit at the living room watching tv together with my parent. then my mom told me there was a letter for me.
feeling curious and didn't think much... maybe it's from some college with education information or what-so-ever...
then i go to get my letter and it was in a blue envelop. that was weird. it is from somebody which i might knew.
from the writing and the hand-made envelop, i guess it was from somebody......
and my guessing was correct! hahaha...

feeling very curious that peyyein would wrote letter to me. she wrote to me before this, also post it in a blue envelop. maybe it was the signature of hers.

then i take out two piece of paper and read it. it was the same paper she used last time. that was her signature again i think. i nearly missed the card. which was in pig-shaped. wuahaha....

she made a poem for me, which nobody did it before. few pictures beside to make it attractive. i guess she worried i will fall asleep while reading her poem. but not... i read it word by word. this is very very special for me. and very touched...

how to poem sound? it will be personal so i will not post out here. let it be peyyein and my secret.


to peyyein:
just as what you said, friendship is two-way street. i don't expect anything when i lend my hand to you. just hopping that our friendship would last as long as it could. what i've done is just a small small thing. even it is as small as sand, i still feel happy when i could help you. i will feel glad if i really help you to go through the down part in your life. this is what friends for.

sometimes when i see back, found out that not many people will really care about the friendship. i very appreciate even though we didn't meet for around two years, but when we meet, everything seem like go ack to our secondary school life which we always stick together wherever we go. it is not easy to find a friend like this. i wonder how can we still talk like last time even we were separated for so long and didn't meet for such a long time. maybe the bond we have...... the bond that make us no gap at all.

i appreciate to have you as a friend. i felt happy when you will think of me when you need somebody. just to let you know... i will be there when you need me. just need a call or sms or email or even a letter like this. eveything will be fine. there will be high and low in life. only that we will grow. when you past through the lowest part in your life... then nothing will ever make you down again... forgive and then forget......


p/s: i wonder why you draw the pig............ hahahahahahha....

p/p/s: anyway, thanks for you letter+card+poem+drawing+colouring. hahaha... i really appreciate it. very very touching.


from: Melissa




the first page


the second page


can you guess what is this? this is a card. i nearly missed this little pig.


the back-side of the letter. to protect my personal information.



thank you very much for everything...... can you see how i cut of the edge of the letter? i didn't just simply tear it. i will keep it very very carefully. maybe frame it? ya? hahahahha.....

3 comments:

Pey Yein @ Penny said...

Nah, I don't mind at all that my name being posted up because at least once in awhile my name can be in public..haha..
The blue paper envelopre and the paper that I used wasn't my trade mark but it just seems that my house got plenty of this color papers and papers. But next time it aren't blue envelope anymore because blue color envelope costs me 50cents where else white envelope will only be 30 cents..haha..
I can feel tears started to roll down my cheeks when I was reading what you wrote for me. (cause my mum was cutting onion in the kitchen)..haha..Anyway, I was way too disappointed because I posted this letter on Friday and expect that it will be delivered and reached on Saturday but Monday only arrived..sad case..
Why I draw pig arh? Cause I felt it was the easiest things to draw and this time mostly the main theme was pig as you can see so many PIGS..haha..But I am hopping and going to be happy if you really like it cause I have to admit it was something very ugly that I have drewn before, especiallt the pig card..
Oh, if you wan't to frame it I definately don't mind cause at least 100 years later you will see it and wil remember me.
One thing I wan to stress to you again that we will always be the same no matter how long we have been separated or never seen each other for a long time. The bond that we have will make us be best friend forever...
Oh my GOD, tis is way too long for a comment..haha...so tat is for now..

bluestarstsl said...

nah nah.. you can also post it up in your blog. hahaha..
any meaning if it arrived on saturday? but even it reach on saturday i was at my grandma house so is still the same..
oh really? but i like blue more. hahaha... maybe red next time. i am into red now.
so i guess you online in your kitchen?? that's why your tears rolling... hehehe
oh i frame it and bring it together with me when i leave this world. good idea? haha...
friends forever!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com