Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

time flies

absent for quite a few days. mostly because i can't get the connection of wireless from other's people house. their connection are bad.
i am too lazy to use my own connection as it is not wireless. i had to stay at study room to connect instead of staying in my room with the wireless connection.

on saturday i did nothing at all. went to dinner at night with family to portuguese settlement to had see food dinner. crazy in crab and oyster and fish and more... after that we went for shopping and bought some groceries.

on sunday morning, had dim sum for brunch-- breakfast plus lunch. i am so so so full. went there together with my mom. after that my aunt and cousin join in. we went to show car after that. went to honda then toyota showroom. my aunt wanted to buy honda at first then she changed her mind to toyota vios. not sure yet... she is still deciding.

then today... wesak day and i had a day off. my mom and i went to my grandpa house to visit him. bought a cake too for my godmother. today is her birthday. she doesn't want a celebration as she says she was too old for that. but when i bought a cake she was so happy. we cut cake at my sixth aunt house as she was birthday today. my godmother and sixth aunt are sister. so unbelievable their birthday fall on the same day.

i guess my godmother was too happy enough. she still thought i was 18 years old. then i corrected her that i going to be 20 this year. so she asked, my lunar birthday consider 21 years old then. she gave me a ring... a diamond, golden right. which is real and not fake. not sure how many carat. she says she can't wear it as her fingers grew fatter. not a cheap ring though. it cost RM800 don't know how many years back.

it is so unexpected. i just bought her a cake can i get a diamond gold ring instead. my mom scolded her for giving me. she should had keep for herself then she old. she is not married. she really love me a lot. should take care of her when i have stable income. still need few more years...

time just flies......

No comments: