Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged by cindy

1.If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I will leave him. I hate people betray me!

2.What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
I will tell that person honestly. Maybe I will lost him as a friend.

3.What will your dream wedding be like?
I didn’t think about it before...

4.Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Yes… but I can’t do much about it.

5.What's your ideal lover like?
The perfect one. Hahaha….

6.Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
Loving someone else. For me of course…

7.If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
I will try my best to do what I can do to let him know about my feelings. Of course, everything has an end.

8.Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
I don’t actually know because I am quite emotional. I can be very happy at this second and unhappy in the next second… so my feelings is mix and mix.

9.What do you want most in life?
Strong relationship among family and friends.

10.Is being tagged fun?
Sometimes. Quite annoying if there are too many tagged.

11.If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
I would rather stop my relationship with them.

12.Who is currently the most important person to you?
Everyone I knew is important for me.

13.What kind of person do you think I am?
Cindy? Cheerful and naïve.

14.What is the most unforgettable thing/event in your life?
Too many… can’t remember at once.

15.If the person you secretly like cannot recognise you, what would you do/how would you react?
Depends. I maybe will remind him about me or I will just ignore. Depend on situation, when and where.

16.Would you give your all in a relationship?
Yes. Even thought I might get hurt at last.

17.If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
This thing will never happened.

18.If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
Share with friends……

people i tagged: mymaple, Carmen, jeslyn, yun,peyyein

No comments: