Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2007

present

Thank you very much wei ling for giving me a present. She is the only friend who gave me a present. We went to watch movie yesterday night then went to jonker. I bought a bag there, for nothing. I really surprise she gave me that present. Just not long ago, deep inside my heart I wanted a bear or any doll which have fur very much. Then…she gave me this puppy. I also want to have a puppy as pet since I was very young, but my mother will not allow because she don’t like fury animals. So… no choice.

Thanks again to you wei ling ~




my present before i open it.


see already know is wei ling handwriting. is the same since i knew her. enver change. hahaha...


actually us a little puppy.......


this post nicer...haha.


always the same...


what a wonderful card.


and wonderful wishes!


and more picture......


present from my sister...jay's secret ost


she get it at around RM115 instead of RM128.


cake from my mom...

No comments: