Pages

Friday, September 7, 2007

thank you 谢谢

thank you everyone that wish me on my birthday!

even though just a simple sms and simple wishes but all that mean a lot for me.

thank you whoever that leave comment in my friendster and send e-card to me.

here they are the names....
wei ling, siew chin, yee zin, pey yein, mumtazah, wafaa, aneesah, fahmi, lam, kuan yun, jia min, mei, zai yang, faiz(mmu), kai shiuan, mapleleaf(hui), alex, fitri, cindy, xin yi, aaron, ying ying, ko shin, zawir

i think that's all. if i missed anyone name then i'm very sorry.

thank you my mom cause she bought a cake for me.

thank you my dad cause he gave me to a wonderful dinner and my favorite crab.

thank you my sis for bought me jay's latest 'secret' soundtrack album.

thank you my bro for wishing me.

thank you my godmother for treated me a dinner yesterday night.

thank you siew chin for treated me secret recipe cake, a cup of cappucino and her time for talking and meeting with me this afternoon.

thank you wei ling for spare some times for tomorrow to watch movie and go jonker with me. i know you are very busy and exam is coming soon.

lastly, to NSH. 我今天收到你的包袱了,谢谢你的礼物。对你我也只有非常抱歉。你的心思放错了地方。祝福你。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mine is on 8th sept..we r both virgoans... :)

bluestarstsl said...

really??
hahaha...