Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

thank you

thank you amanda for writing this post for me...didn't thought that you will do this.

well...partly for me. i'm really very touch... i didn't blame you for not comfort me that day cause i know if i were you i also don't know what should i say. it is quite hard for me actually... it just just right in front of my but i cant catch it. it's so near... but i think i will be fine soon. maybe i am over confident last time that's why my disappoinment also very big.

i know actually a lot people care for me... thank you everyone that sms me and comfort me. a little of care means a lot for me.



taken from amanda's blog:


i learnt to not be overly confident the hard way.

case #1
long long time ago when i just started learning tennis, after a year and half i was practically manjung no.1 haha seriously. i got no.1 in manjung when i was in standard 6, so become wakil daerah and went to ipoh for state level comp. i can't really remember what happened but i got kicked in the ass pretty badly. lost 1-6. ok that's really embarassing. see, don't be over confident. gotta practise and practise with seniors who're better than u until u get perak no.1 then only can be overconfident. ok fine, u're a high achiever unlike me, so aim for the sky for all i care.

case #2
a couple of years ago when i was the cute girl in form2 and still am, i went ipoh again for state comp again. no the same thing didn't happen, coz i got screwed 0-6 in the 1st round. but but but...... at the end my opponent became perak no.1 so u can't blame me right?? argh. she was damn good in giving ppl service aces. i can still remember her name haha jessica. such big impact on my life.

case #3
driving. when the uncle asked me to drive to the institute, i drove with confidence although i was a little bit scared. so many freaking lorries ok?? i was damn proud of myself for making it there unharmed hehee. and u know the duration of having to practise right? i didn't really practise seriously coz i was full of myself. i thought to myself, why the heck am i still pratising when i already can drift?? i made that up, but that's not the point! i was so full of myself, and when i went for the driving test, i failed the fucking parking. it was one of my worst nightmares! because of that i didn't have the chance to drive to installation :\ sad. i shouldn't have failed!! the poles did not fall down at all. it just tilted like 5 degrees, 10 at most. that freak. he should just go and be an optician since his eyes are so freaking sharp. grr.

yet again, overconfidence overpowered the overweight me.

no i'm not finished.

case #4
when i was with my 1st boyfriend, innocent 15-year-old-me. yeah i was wanted kuakuakua. i was in 3a2, got 21st in class for half year exam. but then for finals, very confident lo, study little bit, i got 3rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

the moral of the stories above is, BE CONFIDENT! *pablo tone* trust me, it works for me~ it's no big deal if u lost a game or two in some crappy tennis game or knocked down some poles along the way coz ultimately the most important thing is u get 3rd in class. oh yeah i forgot to mention, i got 1st in class when i was in 5s2 *grins* see, i turn out fine.

melissa, i know it's hard to know the truth but everything happens for a reason, be it involving God or not. things don't just happen randomly eg: if u cook salted fish, the flies sure come and attack it right? if u boil water, they won't appear wadd. Don't be so hard on yourself, lift up ur chin and see what went wrong alright? i'm sorry i didn't comfort u the other day as i didn't know what to say and will eventually make things worse. but if u need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, i'll be there with boxes of tissue ready for ur cendol :) work your way up if u really want to join us so badly. do not complain why u have to do it again and again, coz it won't help in any way, instead it'll cause u mental stres and stuff like that. must take care ok? everyone's concern about u especially alex, cindy, lam( XD), ahmei, all your friends lah! not to forget the most important one, ME coz i wrote this because of u haha. well, partly la =p

take care and God bless. or Amitabha.

Question of the day : who keeps repeating the word Amitabha when she steps on a snail? haha

p/s: i update so often this weekend it's killing me with joy!!

No comments: