Pages

Monday, September 3, 2007

examination

i don't know what should i say about my bio paper today. the objective part were so difficult. i don't know i still can get good result at mid sem or not. essay part was ok. i can asnwer the all the question instead of choosing only two question. but short answer question were also difficult. i can't really comfirm my answer. i have to get at least B+ for bio and chem. i don't dare to imagine what will i get for my bio.

i'm quite disappointed actually. i studied so much and memoriseso much but....... i guess is just not my lucky. i always bad luck in my examination. i never get what i suppose to get. "just forget about bio now!" i told myself right after my bio test. now i should put more efford in my chem. i have 2 days to study and i have to use the time wisely.

god bless me and wish me good luck!

i'm in blue

No comments: