Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2007

speechless

thought that i will get my result today and get what i expect to get.
today everything was fine and moves so smoothly. i think it was a lucky day.
but out of my expectation, i can't know my result as what THEY promise.
THEY told me that i can get my result by TOMORROW.
hopefully what they said are true and no more delay of my result.
i go and see the lecturer and also the dean of foundation, but they don't allow me to take my result.
i told them i just want to know my grade...just my grade, that will be enough for me.
but....damn them... the dean says that they already calculate all the marks and pointer but i am not allow to get the result because they not yet have senat meeting.
damn... every time the say reason. i heard the reason for millions, billions of times.
still the old same story.
from this morning since the time i woke up, i already prepare physically and mentally about my result that i was suppose to get.
then go for class for 4 hours ++ and struggling inside myself...among my angle and devil.
right after class i go and ask for my result and the damn s****d dean give me the damn excuse.
i was so disappointed..............
don't even know what to say...
and just now i get to know some of them get to see the result.
damn again!
so unfair!!!
a boy and a girl go and ask for the result.
and the s****d dean gave the boy to see the result.....
i was speechless...............................................

2 comments:

uncertainty said...

hehe...cool down cool down....u noe la..pig do work is like dat de la..cant blame dem de.....calm down....dun get ur angerness over pigs....useless de....hehe...cheer up :)

bluestarstsl said...

ya lor... they really is pig lo...
why am i surrounded with pigs......
haha...
but today and tomorrow got difference one you know...
hope tomorrow my result will be good. hehe... i don't ask for more. passed the passing pointer enough d...