Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

grasshopper mating

i saw a pair of grasshopper mating!!!

on my car window!
hahaha!!

this is the first time i saw insect mating so clear,just right in front of me. haha... quite excited actually. it was evening and i was going home after my work. then i started the car and going to make a U-turn and i saw this! on my left hand car window. i just can't believe they were mating on my car window. it was going to rain actually. after quite a long way driving only they gone from my car.

i use my phone to take a picture of them but not so clear.
i didn't aim properly as i am starting my car.



can you see something was insert into somewhere???
hahaha!
the larger size must be a female and the smaller size on top of another will be a male.
they hardly move. only the 'thingy' move once a while.



this is the original picture.






this is a close up which i search online.
something really insert in it! hoho!

No comments: