Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

Over my mind

I was disappeared again for a few days. Actually I always stay where I were. So, basically one week just passed as usual.

I went out with Ti Ping and Aaron on Wednesday. We went to MBO had a dinner and a movie there. Watched “Spirderwick” and it’s was quite interesting as what I saw in The Making Of… we just hang out for a little while and it’s quite fun though. We should meet next time for a longer period. That day we went out at night so we don’t have much time to have more chit-chat.

Just that this week was not an easy week for me. Nothing really happened at all but my minds just appeared lots of thought. I was watching GHOST last week on 8TV and I just flash back what I fear. It’s about death. I always have such a feeling asking where I will go when I died long time ago. Is it like when I close my eyes and sleep and everything just gone? Like nothing ever happened? I had to tell myself not to think so much. It’s useless and meaningless. If only I have one life, I should live what I have to be. Try out new things and live my entire life meaningfully. I don’t know when I’ll be gone, but at least when I’m gone, I didn’t waste my life.

I am too into GHOST now. It wasn’t about ghost story but about people’s life. How they are related and how they found out the reality of life. Life is not as beautiful as they thought. There is always a reason behind what’s happened. The storyline just attract me. But I didn’t watch it from the beginning. I guess it’s still not very late for me to catch up now.

I am going to step into the age of twenties and now time just flies. Now already going to the month of April and it is quarter of the year. I just can’t believe it passed so fast, like I didn’t do much in this quarter year. I admit I am miserable.

I’m still in my long holiday. I am so desperate for my study life. When I was studying I want for holidays and now in the opposite ways. We will only realize how good it was after we lost it.

If this is the only life I have, I should live it meaningfully. I should stop thinking what will happen in the after-life. Appreciate what I have and just do what I think I should. Let’s the after-life be the after. Let go my miserable and desperate. Things happened and just let it be. Live my life with no regrets and that’s all!


30/03/08

No comments: